Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate
  
Not Logged In
 
 
Thread Tools
Batty Batty is offline
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #4401  
Oh, Funk! -le feint- You meaaaaaaan it?
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:02 AM  
Default   #4402   Lioshika Lioshika is offline
Cheeky Monkey
-Yawns and falls over.- Is it sleep time?

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:02 AM  
Funkduder Funkduder is offline
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #4403  
*gets poked* .....o___o...ma.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:02 AM  
Default   #4404   Fey Fey is offline
gnometastic
::tucks Lio into bed and burns a feather under batty's nose::
high maintanence thread all of a sudden....
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.
__________________________________________
|What is your Quest?|
Nikko was here out of love for Fey. <3

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:02 AM  
Funkduder Funkduder is offline
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #4405  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Oh, Funk! -le feint- You meaaaaaaan it?
...*tilts head* I think you've forgotten too quickly the moment you said that Hermes would kill me...

...*get's knocked over by people drawing on him*
...
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:05 AM  
Default   #4406   Lioshika Lioshika is offline
Cheeky Monkey
-squirms and wraps herself up into the blankets.- Nya~!

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:05 AM  
Fey Fey is offline
gnometastic
Default   #4407  
death
\O/
and sharpies...wait....good combo
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.
__________________________________________
|What is your Quest?|
Nikko was here out of love for Fey. <3

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:06 AM  
Default   #4408   Batty Batty is offline
~!Halloween Queen!~
Nah, he's not gonna keel you.

...................


This time. xD;
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:06 AM  
Lioshika Lioshika is offline
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #4409  
No death!!!
>_<

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:06 AM  
Default   #4410   Fey Fey is offline
gnometastic
but...it's fun to CSI it!
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.
__________________________________________
|What is your Quest?|
Nikko was here out of love for Fey. <3

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:07 AM  
Belle Belle is offline
The Fairy Queen
Default   #4411  
-starts dancing to Don't mess with me
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:08 AM  
Default   #4412   Lioshika Lioshika is offline
Cheeky Monkey
-Blinks looking at the whole confusion.-

@___@

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:09 AM  
Fey Fey is offline
gnometastic
Default   #4413  
:: dances around like only a rhythmless white girl can::
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.
__________________________________________
|What is your Quest?|
Nikko was here out of love for Fey. <3

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:09 AM  
Default   #4414   Lioshika Lioshika is offline
Cheeky Monkey
I don't dance.
Not after the last time I did at a club.
.___________.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:11 AM  
Fey Fey is offline
gnometastic
Default   #4415  
I don't dance well...and I hate to dance badly
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.
__________________________________________
|What is your Quest?|
Nikko was here out of love for Fey. <3

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:11 AM  
Default   #4416   Lioshika Lioshika is offline
Cheeky Monkey
I uh, ended up with a horn dog grinding against me.
It was rather awkward. He didn't get that I don't' like guys trying to strip me on the dance floor or trying to get my hand in his pants. Thank you bouncers watching the bathrooms. I went in there and hid for awhile >_>

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:13 AM  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All content is copyright © 2010 - 2026 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top
Powered by vBulletin®