![]() |
Log In |
| Home | Forums | Shops | Trade | Avatar | Inbox | Games | Donate |
| Not Logged In |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#305 | ||
|
-see's lawmans hands scooting around on the floor still clapping-
EEEEK -gets up on a chair and does a scared dance on it- | ||||
|
| Posted 05-06-2014, 08:11 PM |
| ||
|
|
#306 |
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
||
|
O.O
I was just going to lend you a hand... /is shot Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 05-06-2014, 10:32 PM |
| ||
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#307 | ||
|
Pfff. Lawman you're starting to sound worse then me. XD
And I'M bad. XD | ||||
|
| Posted 05-06-2014, 11:41 PM |
| ||
|
|
#308 |
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
||
|
Well, you left yourself open for that one. All I wanted to do was give my hands some room to be handy, and you had to terrify the poor little fellows.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:17 AM |
| ||
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#309 | ||
|
Why are you saying that like your hands are aliiiive. -twitch twitch-
| ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:18 AM |
| ||
|
|
#310 |
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
||
|
*/hands start dancing like Twin Siamese Cats and sing a Disney song*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:22 AM |
| ||
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#311 | ||
|
Okay now why the hell are your hands -talking- now. XD
-runs out to get a hammer- VINCENT SENSES VOODOO MAGIC! VINCENT SMASHES EVIL VOODOO MAGIC! D8< | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:38 AM |
| ||
|
|
#312 |
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
||
|
*Insert Evil Dead jokes here*
*Vincent Ash fights against the hands of the living dead, possessed by infectious perverted sarcastic demons* Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:50 AM |
| ||
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#313 | ||
|
Pff perverted demon hands. Greaat. Just what I need.
/gets shot. XD I'm Vincent Ash now? XD | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:53 AM |
| ||
|
|
#314 |
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
||
|
Ash = Bruce Campbell = Evil Dead Protagonist
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:56 AM |
| ||
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#315 | ||
|
Pshh. All that means is another nickname for the Vi 8'D
| ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 12:58 AM |
| ||
|
|
#316 |
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
||
|
V...for Vincedetta!
/is shot 1000 times and stabbed Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 01:01 AM |
| ||
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#317 | ||
|
I'm gunna have a Vincedetta after I'm through with you. XD
Damn tummy aches though. ;~; | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 01:08 AM |
| ||
|
|
#318 |
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
||
|
Well, I'll be off after my horrid joke.
*looks at weird orange thong in corner of screen* I HAVE 5000 POSTS! 10K HERE I COME! Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 01:14 AM |
| ||
Vincent
Seeker of Souls
|
|
#319 | ||
|
Orange thong? Whut? XD
CONGRATS 8'D I so proud lawman. XD I think I'm halfway there myself? P: to 5000, that is. XD okay. :c Byes lawman~ | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 01:16 AM |
| ||
|
|
#320 |
Chloe
Gothic Princess
|
||
|
I can do 25k for it. Just needed to see how much I had in total first.
Where to find me: Subeta: Dawn Gaia: Twisted Autumn Neo: itsxonlyxmurder Kofk: Chloe/Dawn Solia: Zoey/Misty Zantarni: Ryver DragonCave: KrissyKat Discord: FlareonFan {Alillith - Valour}#3304 Please let me know on here if adding to Discord. It's probably the best way to get in touch with me - it's on my systems and phone. :) Ingress: Alillith R.I.P A Beautiful Sister and Friend - Jenni To a Beautiful Soul God Took Too Soon - Jessica | ||||
|
| Posted 05-07-2014, 08:41 AM |
| ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| buy, cazzidy, items, sell, shop |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|