![]() |
Log In |
| Home | Forums | Shops | Trade | Avatar | Inbox | Games | Donate |
| Not Logged In |
|
|
Thread Tools |
Stabbsworth
Alien Cow
|
|
#129 | ||
|
iirc, i really hated dolls and preferred... eh, traditional boy's toys.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
| ||||
|
| Posted 02-23-2020, 07:33 PM | |||
|
|
#130 |
Merskelly Metalien
Icy Footed
|
||
|
<x] I always wanted the boy's toys for like kid's meals toys in drive-thrus, because I didn't like any of the pink, flowery girl's toys. I had a better chance of getting a spider or a robot if I chose boys' toys, so I did. <x'}
I still like puppets and play sand and bubbles so...*shrug* :/ I might be an alien. | ||||
|
| Posted 02-23-2020, 08:39 PM | |||
littl3chocobo
isn't that funny
|
|
#131 | ||
|
i preferred anything miniature though i tended towards dollhouse stuff when i was able though i think that had a lot to do with moving around a lot as much as the scale did. it was tiny things that were able to be plonked down in just the right way and stayed there until i decided otherwise
| ||||
|
| Posted 02-23-2020, 08:57 PM | |||
|
|
#132 |
mdom
Jellosexual
|
||
|
miniature things <33333
still crying 30 years later bc my dad didn't let me play with cars as a kid ![]() ![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 02-24-2020, 09:47 PM | |||
Tam I am
I Am Tam
|
|
#133 | ||
|
Cars! I got to help work on the real thing as a kid. And had all kinds of little metal ones. It was DOLLS I wanted.
How about a dad joke? What do you call the huge grey vehicle chasing your boat?
Last edited by Tam I am; 02-24-2020 at 09:56 PM.
| ||||
|
| Posted 02-24-2020, 09:48 PM | |||
Kitalpha Hart
L.E.D Sheep
|
|
#135 | ||
|
My nieces really like play-doh
| ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 06:40 AM | |||
|
|
#136 |
daikokunyo
기다려
|
||
|
i love dolls and plushies to this day
![]() click for something neat that won't redirect you out of trisphee Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 07:03 AM | |||
Kitalpha Hart
L.E.D Sheep
|
|
#137 | ||
|
I really should get an updated unicorn army pic
I might have enough plushies to fully cover my bed now | ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 07:21 AM | |||
Death by Mirrors
Writer
|
|
#139 | ||
|
I don't even have a unicorn. But I have some My Little Pony, the 1980s ponies.
![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 07:42 PM | |||
|
|
#140 |
Tam I am
I Am Tam
|
||
|
I have several unicorns. Only two are plush. One's from BaB (one of their blind bag toys). He's wearing some cute little baby boy underpants, because I grew up calling underpants boonies. And I wanted to make Boo Horse into a boonicorn.
Buahaha. You're welcome. Plushies are dolls. Video game characters are dolls. Sims are dolls. The avatars here are dolls. This crochet spiral with wiggle eyes stuck on it is a doll! ... That is to say. I love dolls to this day also. 9_9 | ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 07:45 PM | |||
Death by Mirrors
Writer
|
|
#141 | ||
|
Crochet spiral with wiggle eyes? Did you make it yourself? Do you have pictures?
![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 07:56 PM | |||
|
|
#142 |
Kitalpha Hart
L.E.D Sheep
|
||
|
I've got some glass ones, a head wall mount, a large pad for lying down on that I want to add pockets to for hanging storage, a bean bag chair, one of those windup music playing ones (well, two, but one's a plushie), a full helmet, multiple onesies, several shirts and pjs besides, some porcelain ones, the plushie army, a sleeping bag, wind chimes (those ones are carousel), key chains, bags, pins, books...
I have over 20 years of collecting so I have a fair few The bigger ones make for nice pillows, too. One of my nieces when staying the night uses one as such. I used to, but now my pillow is a giant tamago sushi I have so many that only the plushies are my army | ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 07:59 PM | |||
Tam I am
I Am Tam
|
|
#143 | |||
|
Quote:
Quote:
| |||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 08:01 PM | ||||
|
|
#144 |
Death by Mirrors
Writer
|
||
|
Nah, none of them are unicorns. At least I don't think so. But need to check again to be 100% sure.
And that's a funny wriggly worm. ![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 02-25-2020, 08:13 PM | |||
| Tags |
| ace space, event thread, i guess, merskelly's, rad sad pad |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|