![]() |
Log In |
| Home | Forums | Shops | Trade | Avatar | Inbox | Games | Donate |
| Not Logged In |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
|
#13522 |
Rosekitten
Thorns and Claws
|
||
|
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. lol xD it'd fall under pet addict i think .·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. ![]() Rose Knight of Chaos | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:35 AM |
| ||
|
|
#13524 |
Perfectly Wicked
Squiggles
|
||
|
Such a cute pet...
Rose, how long does it take for them to grow up? I am Cannibal, Cannibal, Cannibal, I am. ![]() I am Cannibal, Cannibal, I'll eat you up. | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:48 AM |
| ||
Demonskid
Pocket Demon Ninja
|
|
#13525 | ||
|
1 week per stage =D 4 stages in all <3
| ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:49 AM |
| ||
|
|
#13526 |
Perfectly Wicked
Squiggles
|
||
|
Gosh...
I want one... :3 I am Cannibal, Cannibal, Cannibal, I am. ![]() I am Cannibal, Cannibal, I'll eat you up. | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:50 AM |
| ||
Rosekitten
Thorns and Claws
|
|
#13527 | ||
|
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. well for now its one week or a little less depending on my mood an how fast i can get everything done, with my current time on the pc im saying a week per stage ^^ though i might update them at random if i have free time or something DX and i will release information in a few days or so on the different breeds that can be created an found an such so some breeds will take a while ex. i have one breed that will take at least 2 months to mature >.> .·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. ![]() Rose Knight of Chaos | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:52 AM |
| ||
|
|
#13528 |
Demonskid
Pocket Demon Ninja
|
||
|
Go order one *spazzes happily*
I ordered a second x'D | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:52 AM |
| ||
Rosekitten
Thorns and Claws
|
|
#13529 | ||
|
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. also.. yes Demon your a pet addict :'D .·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. ![]() Rose Knight of Chaos | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:53 AM |
| ||
|
|
#13530 |
Perfectly Wicked
Squiggles
|
||
|
I'll do it!
x3 I am Cannibal, Cannibal, Cannibal, I am. ![]() I am Cannibal, Cannibal, I'll eat you up. | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 01:55 AM |
| ||
Rosekitten
Thorns and Claws
|
|
#13531 | ||
|
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. yesh do it ^^ it'll give me something to do tomorrow when i get home anyway :D .·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦ .· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·. ![]() Rose Knight of Chaos | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 02:00 AM |
| ||
Duchess
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
|
|
#13533 | ||
|
Rose opened? ASDFGH!!! Tel me next time! >O
*runs to shop* ![]() Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3 Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:< Duchess is idol TRASH Feel free to bully me about it | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 02:08 AM |
| ||
|
|
#13534 |
Demonskid
Pocket Demon Ninja
|
||
|
I did! D= you were paying attention!
Go be her 3rd customer! =D | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 02:10 AM |
| ||
Duchess
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
|
|
#13535 | ||
|
You told my sleeping body >O
So you could keep her to yourself -3- *hmph* ![]() Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3 Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:< Duchess is idol TRASH Feel free to bully me about it | ||||
|
| Posted 12-30-2010, 02:12 AM |
| ||
![]() |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|