![]() |
Log In |
| Home | Forums | Shops | Trade | Avatar | Inbox | Games | Donate |
| Not Logged In |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
|
#9234 |
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
||
|
*resisting the urge to answer, because she's the one who told you that one in the first place*
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 07-17-2014, 06:06 PM |
| ||
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
|
#9235 | ||
|
Well, I have many answers...but none of them are correct for this joke.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 07-17-2014, 08:16 PM |
| ||
Natsunaine
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
|
|
#9237 | ||
|
That joke made me warm and fuzzy
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain" "I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality" "" "Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain But now I curse what's in my head Because I can't stop seeing red" | ||||
|
| Posted 07-18-2014, 05:51 PM |
| ||
|
|
#9238 |
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
||
|
puuuuns. *laughs and flops over*
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 07-18-2014, 11:05 PM |
| ||
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
|
#9239 | ||
|
*Fetches AutobotDen a fur coat*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 07-18-2014, 11:33 PM |
| ||
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
|
#9241 | ||
|
That'd be too warm for today, but where I'll be working, it'd prolly be perfect.
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 07-20-2014, 06:52 PM |
| ||
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
|
#9243 | ||
|
True. Would be a nice padding...
I start work tomorrow afternoon. :3 I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 07-20-2014, 11:26 PM |
| ||
|
|
#9244 |
Tam I am
I Am Tam
|
||
|
Youcandoit, Den!
And I got out of bed before 6:30 AM, and my hair's still damp from the shower I took last night before I went into bed. | ||||
|
| Posted 07-21-2014, 08:52 AM |
| ||
Lawtan
Dragon Storm
|
|
#9245 | ||
|
*Sends mental Parade to cheer Den on*
Den! Den! She's our Bot! She the Autobot with Heart! Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues. __��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g. __ Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming! | ||||
|
| Posted 07-21-2014, 07:21 PM |
| ||
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
|
#9247 | ||
|
Yesterday, I washed my hair, and it was still damp after I let it out of its bun, 14 hours later.
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 07-22-2014, 12:41 AM |
| ||
![]() |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|