Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate
  
Not Logged In
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Rosekitten Rosekitten is offline
Thorns and Claws
Default   #35841  



its a little bright for my tastes but still looks cool :3



Rose Knight of Chaos
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35842   Airu Airu is offline
Ice-Storm Knight
Yay another yearly down. Many more to go..
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Rosekitten Rosekitten is offline
Thorns and Claws
Default   #35843  



you can do it Airu! ^^



Rose Knight of Chaos
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35844   Airu Airu is offline
Ice-Storm Knight
<33 Thanks Rose.

Also. >.> Do you have an idea how much longer the yearlies are here?
I forgot when they came out. x.x;
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Rosekitten Rosekitten is offline
Thorns and Claws
Default   #35845  



i think you have till October? or November ish



Rose Knight of Chaos
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35846   Poggio Poggio is offline
Bald and loving it!
-rolls into the thread and jumps around like a clown-
Hello Rose, Hello Airu.
Galla@All: DEAD WE'RE DEAD O GOD
Galla@All: WE'RE DEAD AND STUCK ON A VAGINA FLOWER

POG LINKS:

|BLOG|TUMBLR|DEVIANTART|
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 09:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Rosekitten Rosekitten is offline
Thorns and Claws
Default   #35847  



belated hello there poggio ^^ how are you tonight?



Rose Knight of Chaos
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35848   nyreen nyreen is offline
Posty McPostsALot


I have returned!
Went to eat, took a shower and ended up laying down for a bit.


they/them/their
tea hut & art request
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Poggio Poggio is offline
Bald and loving it!
Default   #35849  
I am good XD now I am ready to crash.
I think I figured out whats wrong with my dog.
Also my mother has a facebook account. I can't decide if I should friend her or not.
Galla@All: DEAD WE'RE DEAD O GOD
Galla@All: WE'RE DEAD AND STUCK ON A VAGINA FLOWER

POG LINKS:

|BLOG|TUMBLR|DEVIANTART|
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35850   Espy Espy is offline
Wanderer
If my parents ever got FBs...I don't think I'd ever friend them. It sounds mean, but I've a lot of stuff on there that they don't need to know.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-12-2011, 03:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Poggio Poggio is offline
Bald and loving it!
Default   #35851  
I made the mistake of friending my aunts and uncles. It was amusing because they are all very religious. So I get status that say "The lord blah blah or book this blah blah" One day my status message was just 'FUCK' because I lost my eight gig flash drive. They all went nuts thinking I was crazy.
Galla@All: DEAD WE'RE DEAD O GOD
Galla@All: WE'RE DEAD AND STUCK ON A VAGINA FLOWER

POG LINKS:

|BLOG|TUMBLR|DEVIANTART|
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35852   Rosekitten Rosekitten is offline
Thorns and Claws



~yawns~ good morning fellow knights



Rose Knight of Chaos
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 07:35 AM Reply With Quote  
nyreen nyreen is offline
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #35853  


Don't add your mother on FB.
She will most likely creep just about everything that you do. Wall posts, comments, your photos. My mom does that. I wish that I had not added her. I blocked her from my wall and my status though.


they/them/their
tea hut & art request
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35854   Rosekitten Rosekitten is offline
Thorns and Claws



i have my mom on facebook.. xD but she hardly uses the pc period hehe

btw what do you have on your avi's ankles? o.O the little gem looking thing ~been trying to figure out what item that was~ xD



Rose Knight of Chaos
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Chompsalot Mr. Chompsalot is offline
chompy charity
Default   #35855  
it is part of the event shoes haha
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 09:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35856   nyreen nyreen is offline
Posty McPostsALot


Yeah, the event shoes!~


they/them/their
tea hut & art request
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 09:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Reply

Tags
chaotic, explosion!, guild, knights, sanctum for evilness


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All content is copyright © 2010 - 2026 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top
Powered by vBulletin®