![]() |
Log In |
| Home | Forums | Shops | Trade | Avatar | Inbox | Games | Donate |
| Not Logged In |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
tsukiko
A*DIC*TED
|
|
#3185 | ||
|
well, booked sammi's flight. so that's one thing. but still need to find a way out to return all the equipment to comcast =/ i'm not paying $320 for stuff they can have back
| ||||
|
| Posted 08-01-2018, 10:30 PM |
| ||
|
|
#3186 |
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
||
|
*hugs for Sephy*
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 08-01-2018, 10:50 PM |
| ||
Serra Britt
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
|
|
#3187 | ||
|
I hope you'll be able to get it all done sweetie. I'm glad I get to come help you out though :)
![]() ♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥ Want to see my art or webcomic? Serra's Art Gallery A Neko's Quest | My Closet Kitsune's Haven Image courtesty of tsukiko | ||||
|
| Posted 08-02-2018, 01:19 AM |
| ||
|
|
#3188 |
KittyBeary
More More More Magic
|
||
|
Good luck! :3 I'm sure you'll find a way! ;n;
![]() 2020 may be a difficult year, but I know we can all get through it together. Just believe in yourselves. ![]() ty bluebird for the art | ||||
|
| Posted 08-02-2018, 02:59 AM |
| ||
|
|
#3190 |
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
||
|
I'm getting sick of being so tired all the time. Like, I'll get up early afternoon, and by 4:30, I'm so tired I need a nap. This is after going to bed around 1:30-2AM. normally, I can do that and be fine. but lately, it's been "Wake up, do some minor chores for a few hours, then nap" crap.
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 08-02-2018, 10:12 PM |
| ||
Kurayami no Uta
Platypus
|
|
#3193 | ||
|
*kicks it in the shins* grrrrr!
careful he bites *winks and restrains his vicious dragon* ~ belonging to tsukiko ~ ![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 08-03-2018, 05:00 PM |
| ||
|
|
#3194 |
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
||
|
*went shopping at Walmart for stuff to make a sparkly, fun party dress or outfit for a doll*
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 08-03-2018, 08:39 PM |
| ||
tsukiko
A*DIC*TED
|
|
#3195 | ||
|
i went to walmart a few days ago to get a cat carrier, didn't have it in stock..but at least i felt comfortable getting the ones online since i was able to see one of the right dimensions and one that was the same brand but smaller. so i could wrap my brain about the size and quality. but then i looked at the toy section and bought some barbie clothes.. how can one resist a super mario party dress?!?!?!? answer: they can't xD
| ||||
|
| Posted 08-04-2018, 08:43 AM |
| ||
|
|
#3196 |
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
||
|
I swung by Walmart again to get more stuff to embellish the pretty outfit. The recipient's going to laugh at my color choices, but not in a mean way.
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 08-04-2018, 05:53 PM |
| ||
Tam I am
I Am Tam
|
|
#3197 | ||
|
I went to Wal-Mart today because I needed yarn to make yarn dolls. Wound up bringing home a fat barfie and a Stikbot dino.
I am SO tired of Hurricane Flo. | ||||
|
| Posted 08-04-2018, 08:57 PM |
| ||
|
|
#3198 |
tsukiko
A*DIC*TED
|
||
|
fat barfie and stikbot dino? o.O
also, glad to know that my asking "did you guys eat my bread?" was somehow being "mean" and picking on my sister. =_= i have very little food in the fridge to begin with...and if i had touched anything of hers....*sighs* 10 more days...that's it. just 10 long grueling days more *crawls into the pillow-filled corner of the hangout and cries* | ||||
|
| Posted 08-04-2018, 11:13 PM |
| ||
Den
I’m just really tired, okay?
|
|
#3199 | ||
|
*hugs Sephy*
I use They/Them pronouns.
Quote:
| ||||
|
| Posted 08-05-2018, 12:09 AM |
| ||
|
|
#3200 |
KittyBeary
More More More Magic
|
||
|
*hugs everyone*
![]() 2020 may be a difficult year, but I know we can all get through it together. Just believe in yourselves. ![]() ty bluebird for the art | ||||
|
| Posted 08-05-2018, 01:43 AM |
| ||
![]() |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|