![]() |
Log In |
| Home | Forums | Shops | Trade | Avatar | Inbox | Games | Donate |
| Not Logged In |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
Espy
Wanderer
|
|
#305 | ||
|
I, uh,
uh I fucking love that bc my kavat also has the persian face (I... can't stand persian cats, sorry) so I slapped a skin on her but at the same time oh gods kavats are super fucking possessed STONEWALL WAS A RIOT | ||||
|
| Posted 09-16-2019, 04:22 PM |
| ||
|
|
#306 |
Stabbsworth
Alien Cow
|
||
|
HKJDHKJDHKDJ
i'm pretty sure persians have health problems related to the whole face thing? but idk what kavats are like. the video is pretty fucking hilarious tho. percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
| ||||
|
| Posted 09-16-2019, 04:23 PM |
| ||
Espy
Wanderer
|
|
#307 | ||
|
If you ever want a cat, I can taxi you to the derelict and we can scan kavats to get DNA
I made a joke on tumblr about kavat genetic material being CAT scans my wf mutuals yelled STONEWALL WAS A RIOT | ||||
|
| Posted 09-16-2019, 04:28 PM |
| ||
|
|
#308 |
Stabbsworth
Alien Cow
|
||
|
oh dear lord
also, i'm not up to the part where i can incubate a kavat yet. still have to mess with a kubrow. idk why they don't give you the option for a kavat until later on, considering preferences. percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
| ||||
|
| Posted 09-16-2019, 04:29 PM |
| ||
Espy
Wanderer
|
|
#309 | ||
|
kavats weren't added until much later than kubrows, I believe, which is why they ended up in late-game content
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT | ||||
|
| Posted 09-16-2019, 04:32 PM |
| ||
|
|
#310 |
Stabbsworth
Alien Cow
|
||
|
huh. makes a bit more sense in-context.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
| ||||
|
| Posted 09-16-2019, 04:37 PM |
| ||
|
|
#312 |
Espy
Wanderer
|
||
|
I do, however, love my doggo. I got lucky with her genetics -- first dog ever and she's the tallest and chonkiest, and her secondary and tert are black and white. Not that that last bit matters much with color alts, but.
I've like. Slapped a potato and five forma on her. STONEWALL WAS A RIOT | ||||
|
| Posted 09-17-2019, 01:45 AM |
| ||
Stabbsworth
Alien Cow
|
|
#313 | ||
|
idk if i got lucky with mine tbh.
though, knowing my luck, esp with an enemy spawning right outside of the map in the Kubrow quest... percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
| ||||
|
| Posted 09-17-2019, 09:05 AM |
| ||
|
|
#316 |
Espy
Wanderer
|
||
|
1.) Sahasa kubrow. Both of mine are Chesa.
2.) yep, a potato. STONEWALL WAS A RIOT | ||||
|
| Posted 09-17-2019, 09:39 PM |
| ||
|
|
#318 |
Espy
Wanderer
|
||
|
Technically it’s an orokin... reactor. Or maybe an orokin catalyst. Either way, it’s the gold one, not blue. Doubles mod capacity.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT | ||||
|
| Posted 09-17-2019, 09:41 PM |
| ||
|
|
#320 |
Stabbsworth
Alien Cow
|
||
|
no idea how to check the subspecies of the kubrow i've got.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
| ||||
|
| Posted 09-18-2019, 11:42 AM |
| ||
![]() |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|