![]() |
Log In |
| Home | Forums | Shops | Trade | Avatar | Inbox | Games | Donate |
| Not Logged In |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
Lunaryon
Celestial Princess
|
|
#23777 | ||
|
*Is licked* Wha... *Blush*
I amGREED, Fall before me!
![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 10:52 PM |
| ||
|
|
#23778 |
Lauv Keiko
Silent Scream
|
||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 10:53 PM |
| ||
Ultima
Lurker of Lurkiness
|
|
#23779 | ||
|
-cough-macssuckhardforplayinggames-cough-
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~ Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3 User since 9-22-10 I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3 ~ | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 10:55 PM |
| ||
|
|
#23780 |
Lauv Keiko
Silent Scream
|
||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 10:55 PM |
| ||
Obbiesan
Professional Monster Hunter
|
|
#23781 | ||
|
ZOMG Ultima i hasnt seen you around
| ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 10:58 PM |
| ||
|
|
#23782 |
Lunaryon
Celestial Princess
|
||
|
*Blush* *licks Lauv back*
@Ulti: I'm getting a Mac for school, but a Mac has a better Graphics card, so why are there no games? I amGREED, Fall before me!
![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:00 PM |
| ||
Ultima
Lurker of Lurkiness
|
|
#23783 | ||
|
OBBIE. -tackles- How have you been? X3
@Luna- I have no idea why there are hardly any games for macs. ... Even som games that are supposed to dont. ... No idea why =/ As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~ Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3 User since 9-22-10 I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3 ~ | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:00 PM |
| ||
|
|
#23784 |
Obbiesan
Professional Monster Hunter
|
||
|
Good have you heard me and mizzy are engaged ?
| ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:01 PM |
| ||
Lauv Keiko
Silent Scream
|
|
#23785 | ||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:01 PM |
| ||
|
|
#23786 |
Rosekitten
Thorns and Claws
|
||
![]() lol Ultima xD i'd agree i think ![]() ![]() Rose Knight of Chaos | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:03 PM |
| ||
Desmond
*twitch*
|
|
#23787 | ||
|
I saw! I left you something in your ask too! ^^
If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914 I may also have a tumblr... http://spunky710.tumblr.com If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^ | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:03 PM |
| ||
|
|
#23788 |
Ultima
Lurker of Lurkiness
|
||
|
I have not! Congratulations! ^0^
Have you heard I has boyfriend now? X3 -points to Desmond- As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~ Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3 User since 9-22-10 I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3 ~ | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:03 PM |
| ||
|
|
#23790 |
Lunaryon
Celestial Princess
|
||
|
Congrats Ulti! And what else was I supposed to do Lauv?
I amGREED, Fall before me!
![]() | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:05 PM |
| ||
Mizeria
It's over 9000!
|
|
#23791 | ||
|
Congrats Ultima-san <3
"It's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. Your head is running wild again, my dear. We still have everythin'. We're not broken, just bent. I'll fix it for us. Our love's enough. " CURRENTLY: ENGAGED! ~<3 | ||||
|
| Posted 05-30-2011, 11:05 PM |
| ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| chaotic, explosion!, guild, knights, sanctum for evilness |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|