View Single Post
Asura Asura is offline
Heir of Darkness
Default   #32999  
Asura's laugh and tone were almost gentle as she raised a hand to Cronislee's ruined eye, but her own eyes were like ruby chips of ice. "You never fail to amuse me, Cronis. I make no truces and do not care about the fate of the mindless minions who serve under me. Kill them all if you must--the queen, your allies, my allies--I do not care a whit. Soak the ground in rebel and loyal blood then take the place of the queen to rule this land--I will not even bat an eyelash.

"Establish your Shogunate, but I will not fight for anyone but myself," said Asura as she drew back. "But I will say this, if I so 'happen' to kill those who oppose your aims, then it will merely be a happy coincidence."
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 03:11 AM Reply With Quote