View Single Post
Default   #1814   Ava Ava is offline
Double Rainbow
Oh my X'hal you guys..

I saw one of my favorite actresses and my idol at the Whole Foods today!
(Gugu Mbatha Raw!!!)

I could tell it was her right away. But since we had to stay 6ft apart, I respected her privacy and her space, so I didn't ask for a picture or anything.

But my heart started racing so fast after I realized it was her!
When I got home my anxiety was so high my stomach started to hurt and my nervous tummy led to the runs. >n<

I feel like kicking myself for not telling her how much she's inspired me! But I felt like it wasn't the right time. She was probably just trying to get some groceries and have some peace, so I respected that. But I keep wondering if I will ever see her again and if I will ever get the chance to tell her how much her work has meant to me...
"Peleamos otra vez
La casa está encendida
Si me quedo es suicida
Dices que no lo volves' a hacer
Promesas que no oigo
Yo ya te conozco"

--- Jessie Reyez
Picture drawn by itty
Old Posted 06-15-2020, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote