Thread
:
♠~Merskelly's Sad Pad but also Rockin' Ace Booth~♠
View Single Post
#
146
Kitalpha Hart
L.E.D Sheep
Yes
The 20-odd years plus the unicorn love explosion means a lot of stuff
I also have food items that are unicorn themed
Oh yeah, and rainbow slime aka unicorn poop
UnicornPoop is the name of our internet too looooool
It was originally some random generic number-letter combo but it's changeable and I was the first one to change it and so there it is
The password for our internet is potato themed, and both are so memorable that we've changed mifi device twice and both times mom kept the name and password because they're so memorable
Oh yeah I have a couple posters too lol
quest
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Voidbarker
Hart's now no longer a face?!?! Blasphemy!
if you read this you owe me one aurum
Posted 02-26-2020, 08:55 AM