|
|
#1626
|
|
Ava
Double Rainbow
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary
So I won an Animal Crossing Pocket Camp tote bag. So that's something. XD
Kad I love the avi and nails!! <3
|
Congrats!!! :D
Winning things is always really nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste
While it probably doesn't look like it from an outsider's perspective I actually got a decent amount of cleaning done yesterday! And am making a plan to slowly get my apartment all cleaned up and organized...
Which will hopefully be done or mostly done this week.
Also: I freaking love multichrome nail polish!

|
I love that nail color!! :D
I don't like wearing nail polish myself ,since I'm always chewing on my nails..
But that's a really pretty shade c: both colors look nice! And they kinda remind me of those "mood rings" that were popular in early 2000s... They never "worked" though haha
"Peleamos otra vez
La casa está encendida
Si me quedo es suicida
Dices que no lo volves' a hacer
Promesas que no oigo
Yo ya te conozco"
--- Jessie Reyez
Picture drawn by itty
|
|
Posted 01-08-2020, 11:32 PM
|
|
|