Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Default   #1344   Ava Ava is offline
Double Rainbow
Oooh :(
That sounds rough, Voidbarker!

Medication is extremely expensive (at least in USA it is) and even more expensive for psychiatric medication.
I don't know how it works in the UK, but is there anyway you could be a part of a mental health system?

Like an "early intervention" type thing? I don't know if CMHS could help somehow?

I couldn't afford my medication when I first started taking it. It literally cost me like $1k per month. Even with "discounts" it still cost around $50/month and I had no job at that time. Insurance is f***ed up here in the USA. D:

I now am on disability and I also have medical assistance from my state that allows me to pay only $2 to $3 per month for my medications.

I hope you are able to get the help you need.
I live in Los Angeles now with my parents, and if I'm being honest, if I didn't have my parents' support; financially, emotionally, etc, I would probably be dead or homeless like a lot of the people here.
"Peleamos otra vez
La casa está encendida
Si me quedo es suicida
Dices que no lo volves' a hacer
Promesas que no oigo
Yo ya te conozco"

--- Jessie Reyez
Picture drawn by itty
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote