Ava
Double Rainbow
|
|
|
#13459
|
|
I'm always scared that people are trying to hack into my phone or my computer..
Whenever something teeny changes, my first reaction is thinking someone is spying on me, or someone hacked into my stuff.
My PC, which I've had for 5 years now, started doing weird stuff and right away, I was worried that my security had been compromised and I freaked out and got really angry and really scared at the same time...
I can tell when my messages are being read by government spies when my messages lag on Discord. I say "Hi" to them sometimes
"Peleamos otra vez
La casa está encendida
Si me quedo es suicida
Dices que no lo volves' a hacer
Promesas que no oigo
Yo ya te conozco"
--- Jessie Reyez
Picture drawn by itty
|
|
Posted 11-04-2019, 07:23 PM
|
|
|