View Single Post
Coda Coda is offline
Developer
Default   #3  
I've never heard anyone refer to the colors that way. It's always been red/blue/green/white/black or mountain/island/forest/plains/swamp. The idea of earth and the idea of desert both have stronger associations with red than they do with green or white.

As for me... I haven't been keeping up for a long time. I don't really know the planeswalkers. And I've NEVER played with preconstructed decks. But I tend to like playing white -- though I've also had a lot of fun with blue, and I had a pretty solid green deck back in the day.

But my absolute favorite deck I've ever played was (drumroll please) slivers!
Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)

Games by Coda (updated 11/24/2019 - New game: Jigsawmino)
Art by Coda (updated 4/20/2020 - untitled original music)
Old Posted 10-20-2019, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote