Thread
:
Final Fantasy Thread!
View Single Post
#
6
Coda
Developer
The best version of V is the GBA one. The postgame content is enjoyable even though by the time you get the postgame jobs they're not really useful anymore.
I agree that III is good. In terms of game mechanics, V is an evolved, cleaned-up, less-clunky version of III. I have the DS version as well but I got sidetracked away from finishing it. ^^() I need to dig it out and finish it some time.
Mega Man: The Light of Will
(Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned.
Sufficient Velocity x-post
)
Games by Coda
(updated 11/24/2019 - New game: Jigsawmino)
Art by Coda
(updated
4/20/2020
-
untitled original music
)
Posted 02-01-2019, 11:17 AM