View Single Post
Default   #972   Coda Coda is offline
Developer
I extracted the brain from my fallen servant and implanted it into a new body in an arcane ritual. After summoning its soul back with the appropriate incantations... it's alive!

In all seriousness: I took the Mac-formatted hard drive from my broken server, put it in my Windows desktop, installed Debian in a virtual machine, attached the VM to the hard drive, and started up the server software from there. I'm back up and running, although this scheme isn't ideal in the long run -- but this will serve (pun intended) until I can get some new hardware. I'm in the market for used computer parts if anyone has any!
Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)

Games by Coda (updated 11/24/2019 - New game: Jigsawmino)
Art by Coda (updated 4/20/2020 - untitled original music)
Old Posted 10-11-2018, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote