Thread
:
Get to know the Staff
View Single Post
#
6792
Coda
Developer
At his age I wasn't doing TOO terribly much. I actually still have the floppy disk, although an accident when I was probably 8 or 9 resulted in me losing a lot of the files from it. I started out retyping programs out of the manuals, and then I started making changes to them. At that age I liked making little animations and graphics by modifying the examples.
Mega Man: The Light of Will
(Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned.
Sufficient Velocity x-post
)
Games by Coda
(updated 11/24/2019 - New game: Jigsawmino)
Art by Coda
(updated
4/20/2020
-
untitled original music
)
Posted 03-27-2014, 08:55 PM