Thread: Study Japanese
View Single Post
Coda Coda is offline
Developer
Default   #1939  
Hmm... my instinct says 行く場所が知らない ("iku basho ga shiranai") or どこへ行って知らない ("doko e itte shiranai") but I have no clue if that's how a native speaker would say it. (I worry the nuance would come out as "I don't know where to go" rather than "I don't know where I'm going".)

Edit: "I don't know my destination" meanwhile is 行き先が知らない。 ("ikisaki ga shiranai") That might be easier, but again I don't know how natural it is.
Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)

Games by Coda (updated 11/24/2019 - New game: Jigsawmino)
Art by Coda (updated 4/20/2020 - untitled original music)
Old Posted 12-03-2012, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote