View Single Post
Default   #3678   Coda Coda is offline
Developer
Disclaimer: Just because I'm capable of playing all of those instruments doesn't mean I'm all that great with them. I'm definitely not good enough at any of them to get a job as a musician. It's just more of the "jack of all trades, master of none" thing; I don't have the depth of experience in any of them to be great. (Except for piano. I'd have a chance with piano, if I spent a few months practicing again.)
Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)

Games by Coda (updated 11/24/2019 - New game: Jigsawmino)
Art by Coda (updated 4/20/2020 - untitled original music)
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote