Thread
:
Get to know the Staff
View Single Post
Coda
Developer
#
3217
I had a very large scholarship too, but I still had to take out a ton of student loans... still paying those off. I did have to take an extra semester but that wasn't my fault; my advisor gave me a bad recommendation on when I should take classes and I ended up missing a prerequisite that threw off my entire major program by a semester and I had to drop my Japanese minor because the only teacher for the required Japanese culture class went on sabbatical my senior year.
Mega Man: The Light of Will
(Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned.
Sufficient Velocity x-post
)
Games by Coda
(updated 11/24/2019 - New game: Jigsawmino)
Art by Coda
(updated
4/20/2020
-
untitled original music
)
Posted 10-17-2012, 12:46 AM